• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loan company harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

powerline

What is the name of your state? GA
I have a loan at a finance company and I got behind while trying to obtain an attorney for custody case. The finance co. called my husbands job Fri and told them I was behind $200 on a $500 loan and they needed to contact my husband. His job gave them his Work cell #. He is not even on the loan. I never told them about his employer or anything we are baffled about how they got this info and embarrassed that they informed the work place of our money problems. Is there anything I can do about it. I have tried to set up payment arrangements they say all or nothing. I thought they could not give out any info. What can I do? Please help me....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">