• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

locked out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? colorado

I have been working for this catering company for 4 yrs now. I started out just do cakes then shortly after 6 months they decided to move to Or. So Ive been running there businesses (3) while they went there and opened another catering co. As far as i new everything was fine untill 2 days ago, the shut my cell phone off unanounnced, then they mailed my check 2 days late and then lied about the tracking number. so basically sent me on a wild goose chase. Then this morning i go to work and they have changed the locks. and wont answer the door. What should i do? Is this legal? someone help?


I'm a Northern Girl
On the basis of the facts you have presented, yes, it's legal.

You can contact the state DOL with regards to any unpaid wages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential