• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Long Term Disability Ins

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JHAYES3

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Tennessee I was originally awarded my Long Term Disabilty. then it was reviewed after I settled my workers comp case hartford insurance says RSD-CRPS Type II is NOT disabiling condition but I was awarded SSD due to same condition as above. Is there any chance of goib back after Long Term Disability case?? It is a difference of $900 a month until i reach age of 65 and I am now 47. Hartford told me only way they would reopen my case is if I took them to court. :mad: THANKS J Hayes

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Just because it meets the definition of disabled for SSDI does NOT mean that a private insurer has to be held to the same definition. Also, it's not uncommon, or illegal, for a private disability policy to refuse payment for workers comp cases.

You will need to take the LTD policy to a local attorney for review, as it is in the policy that the answers will be found.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">