• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Long term disbility Attorney??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Leroy1797

What is the name of your state?Oh
I am on Long term disbilty thur a major company due to heart problems in March 2003. I will be up for their 2 year phy exam in July 2005. They have been very professional up to this point and have a question regarding the exam they will be doing in July 2005. They say they want to find out if I can do any work? I can move around just fine but am being told by doctors that I have stage 4 renal failure and cat 4 cardiiac limitations. The doctors tell me I am very sick, I dont feel it all the time just sometimes.
I recieve a large check from them every month and was a high wage earner before my medical problems. My wife has had to go to work and we do fine with what we get between us. We have 7 children..I am concerned about this medical exam they are going to be doing and want to know if I need an attorney to see if I am required to do it.
I know that I can do something in the work field if they look hard enough but do want to stir the waves...
Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">