• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for a personal injury lawyer after bicycle accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StevenRReilly

Washington DC

I was always scared of driving since my parents had an accident. They were injured but not heavily. But really affected me and scared me away from motor vehicles. I began to rely heavily on bicycles. My daily commute has been by a bicycle for the past year.
But bad things happen anyway. Last week I was hit by a car on my way to work. I just came back from the hospital. I thought the car driver was really careless want to file a case against him. I am looking for a personal injury law firm. Do you have any other suggestions for me?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What were the circumstances of the accident? Not every car-vs-bike accident is the car's fault.

adjusterjack

I am looking for a personal injury law firm.
I googled "personal injury lawyer Washington dc" and got 113,000 hits. Shouldn't be too hard to find one.

Do you have any other suggestions for me?
Well, before you run off to a lawyer I suggest you get a copy of the police report and contact the driver's insurance company and get a claim opened.

Then come back to this thread for additional conversation.

Meantime, explain how the accident occurred and post a link to a google map location.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">