• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for advice, thanks in advance!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrmagoo

What is the name of your state? VA
Ex filed charges of non-suppport and arrearages of 25K in Feb 03,
appeal filed and case dismissed in my favor Nov 03. VA CSE was
assisting NC CSE who initiated the request. Arrearages in the process of being removed from my credit file, etc. Up until the case was filed I was paying her directly and since Feb 03 through Nov 03 payments were being made to VA CSE.

Nov 03 VA CSE asked me to start back making payments to CP as CP no longer is being assisted by NC CSE. I have inquired with the VA and NC CSE, no one there knows CP's whereabouts. CP has also been charged and sentenced with 6 felonies for identity theft and relates crimes committed against me. I believe this is what caused her to drop out of site and not cause any more trouble.

I would appreciate any advice on what to do in this situation as the CP has dropped out of site, no one knows her location and what to do about the child support getting to my kids. thanks!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gizmo91298 said:
What is the name of your state? VA
Ex filed charges of non-suppport and arrearages of 25K in Feb 03,
appeal filed and case dismissed in my favor Nov 03. VA CSE was
assisting NC CSE who initiated the request. Arrearages in the process of being removed from my credit file, etc. Up until the case was filed I was paying her directly and since Feb 03 through Nov 03 payments were being made to VA CSE.

Nov 03 VA CSE asked me to start back making payments to CP as CP no longer is being assisted by NC CSE. I have inquired with the VA and NC CSE, no one there knows CP's whereabouts. CP has also been charged and sentenced with 6 felonies for identity theft and relates crimes committed against me. I believe this is what caused her to drop out of site and not cause any more trouble.

I would appreciate any advice on what to do in this situation as the CP has dropped out of site, no one knows her location and what to do about the child support getting to my kids. thanks!

My response:

If you're trying to locate the CP and children, then hire a private investigator.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">