• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for "GOOD" Personal Injury Lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brownie

What is the name of your state? ILLINOIS

On Friday, November 25, 2005 around 9:45am I was shopping in JCPenneys and fell when I walked in the women's bathroom; 2 girls had been playing in
the bathroom and got the floor all wet and I didn't see it until it was too late.

My shoulder didn't bother me at first; but as time progressed each day, it began hurting more and more until I finally went to the ER on 11/28/2005 and was diagnosed witha bad shoulder sprain.

I had called JCPenneys on Sunday, 11/27/2005 and spoke with the manager on duty, but she claimed that it was too late for me to fill out an incident report******************************************I don't beleive that one bit!

Ia m going there tomorrow to speak to a manager and show them my ER paperwork!

I am thinking that I will need to sue JCPenneys because the hospital said they couldn't bill my insurance company knowing that it happened in JCpenneys store******************************************....and i sure in the heck don't have the money to pay for the hospital bill!

I am looking for a "Good" Personal Injury Lawyer to represent me in Madison County, Illinois****************************.....any ideas/suggestions?????????

THANKS!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

brownie said:
What is the name of your state? ILLINOIS

On Friday, November 25, 2005 around 9:45am I was shopping in JCPenneys and fell when I walked in the women's bathroom; 2 girls had been playing in
the bathroom and got the floor all wet and I didn't see it until it was too late.

My shoulder didn't bother me at first; but as time progressed each day, it began hurting more and more until I finally went to the ER on 11/28/2005 and was diagnosed witha bad shoulder sprain.

I had called JCPenneys on Sunday, 11/27/2005 and spoke with the manager on duty, but she claimed that it was too late for me to fill out an incident report******************************************I don't beleive that one bit!

Ia m going there tomorrow to speak to a manager and show them my ER paperwork!

I am thinking that I will need to sue JCPenneys because the hospital said they couldn't bill my insurance company knowing that it happened in JCpenneys store******************************************....and i sure in the heck don't have the money to pay for the hospital bill!

I am looking for a "Good" Personal Injury Lawyer to represent me in Madison County, Illinois****************************.....any ideas/suggestions?????????

THANKS!

**A: my response to you is GOOD luck.

brownie

Well****************************......

**A: my response to you is GOOD luck
I was really looking for a better answer than that**********************************************************************...

I made a few calls and now I have 2 different lawyers wanting to take my case**************......

One is really interested because JCPenneys is STILL REFUSING to let me fill out an incident report.

SOOO, I will keep you updated !

Last edited:
H

Hillbilly Trash

brownie said:
I was really looking for a better answer than that**********************************************************************...

I made a few calls and now I have 2 different lawyers wanting to take my case**************......

One is really interested because JCPenneys is STILL REFUSING to let me fill out an incident report.

SOOO, I will keep you updated !

Then you have TWO retarded attorneys. Ask them, "Just how do you plan on proving Notice?"

You don't have a case. All because you were injured, doesn't mean that the premises owner is liable - - especially without Notice of the defective condition. You're on the hook, lady.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">