• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

looking for member's older threads/posts.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
When looking through a listing of a Member's "Postings", if I want to see beyond the first page and select "See more", I get page numbers but no actual posts, no matter which page number I select.

Is there something amiss with my settings?

Just Blue

When looking through a listing of a Member's "Postings", if I want to see beyond the first page and select "See more", I get page numbers but no actual posts, no matter which page number I select.

Is there something amiss with my settings?
Thanks for asking a question i have been meaning to ask for weeks.

quincy

I deleted my previous post because it would have taken you on a journey you don't need to take. :)

There is a "Find" button on each poster's profile "About" page. It is next to "conversation." Click on that and you can find all content or all threads by the poster.

I forgot I had discovered it before. I have just not used it in a long time.

You can also view the first 10 pages of a poster's content by clicking "see more" and then use the "community search" button that I suggested before. It is just harder to do that.

Last edited:

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I deleted my previous post because it would have taken you on a journey you don't need to take. :)

There is a "Find" button on each poster's profile "About" page. It is next to "conversation." Click on that and you can find all content or all threads by the poster.

I forgot I had discovered it before. I have just not used it in a long time.

You can also view the first 10 pages of a poster's content by clicking "see more" and then use the "community search" button that I suggested before. It is just harder to do that.
Thanks. I've tried that, but without using the "community search".

For some reason the default seems to go to google search, which seems odd.

Ah well, we can't have everything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">