• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

losing my kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? indiana my 14yr. son needs some counsling. how do i go about doing this and will it be ok to do this without telling his father? we have no court order custody but between our lawyers it is agreed i have custody. my soon to be ex is telling lies about me and now im the scum of the earth, witch i was warned about by stbeh in the beginning. it was all right with me to have SOLE custody if i didnt take my share of house, but i worked hard for that house and half is mine. now he is going to fight me for the kids. they are very verbily abusive to me and very angry. tthey need some one to talk to ,so can i do this? thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential