• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loss of vehicle in abusive relationship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayrollHRGuy

I really think about 90% of the friends are actually the OP. That said it isn't like there is anything personally identifying.

Forests

Back to OP...

Does anyone else find him/her posting the friends very personal relationship issues on the net to be very abusive...or is that just me?
Well, I wanted to give him legal council as a friend but I don't know the law all that well haha. But, it kind of dwindled down into some trite argument that most interent forums devolve into.

Just Blue

Well, I wanted to give him legal council as a friend but I don't know the law all that well haha. But, it kind of dwindled down into some trite argument that most interent forums devolve into.
If you are not an attorney giving legal council is against the law.

justalayman

Xxx
If you are not an attorney giving legal council is against the law.
he said legal council, not counsel. I think he means he knows a group of lawyers (a council of some sort) he’ll aquaint his friend with. Then that council can provide the friend with legal counsel.

Just Blue

Well, just using the phrase LOL. I didn't mean I would become a lawyer and give my friend legal *counsel. More so reciting legal information.
*lol*...Perhaps you could just direct your good buddy here and, IF he chooses, he could ask his own question(s).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">