• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost on what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wwbd1340

Kentucky
Can you please tell me how to find out about my wife and where is has been placed
I am trying to find out criminal information on my wife (name removed). she has been charged with a crime and sentenced while I was out on the road working as a truck driver I can't get anyone to tell me what has happened or what she was charged with or where she is at this all happened in bowling green ky was just wondering if you could advise me on how to find any of this information out Thank you for your time and hope you can help me on this situation

Just Blue

Kentucky
Can you please tell me how to find out about my wife and where is has been placed
I am trying to find out criminal information on my wife (edited out) she has been charged with a crime and sentenced while I was out on the road working as a truck driver I can't get anyone to tell me what has happened or what she was charged with or where she is at this all happened in bowling green ky was just wondering if you could advise me on how to find any of this information out Thank you for your time and hope you can help me on this situation
There is no way anyone here could give you that information. Contact the DA's office in Bowling Green. Good luck to you ...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Do a web search for Bowling Green, KY inmate locator. Expand your search from there, if needed.

quincy

Kentucky
I am trying to find out criminal information on my wife [EDIT] she has been charged with a crime and sentenced while I was out on the road working as a truck driver I can't get anyone to tell me what has happened or what she was charged with or where she is at this all happened in [EDIT] ky was just wondering if you could advise me on how to find any of this information out Thank you for your time and hope you can help me on this situation
You had no contact with your wife while you were gone?

It appears that your wife was charged in October with a Class D felony, possession of a controlled substance. Was your wife also arrested back in 2016 and again in August of this year?

Here is a link to the law (218A.1415):
http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=39533

First and second offenses generally result in deferred prosecution and probation. With three or more convictions, an offender can be imprisoned for 1 to 3 years.

There will be local police and court records of her arrest, charges, conviction and sentencing. If you believe she is serving time in prison, you can contact the Department of Corrections (270-746-7420).

Just Blue

You had no contact with your wife while you were gone?

It appears that your wife was charged in October with a Class D felony, possession of a controlled substance. Was your wife also arrested back in 2016 and again in August of this year?

Here is a link to the law (218A.1415):
http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=39533

First and second offenses generally result in deferred prosecution and probation. With three or more convictions, an offender can be imprisoned for 1 to 3 years.

There will be local police and court records of her arrest, charges, conviction and sentencing. If you believe she is serving time in prison, you can contact the Department of Corrections (270-746-7420).
It can't be said enough how lucky this site is to have you here Quincy. :cool:(y)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">