• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost wages/earning capacity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whitdanbarb

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? LA
legaly do I have to release the name of a client to the insurance adjuster for which i rendered service to, claim lost earning capacity. I couldn't complete the sevice do to an accident that was not my fault and I had to refund the money to the person. I've given the auto insurance company a copy of the receipt where i refunded the money, they are giving me the run around. They are claiming they need to speak with the person who's sevice I couldn't complete.

That's a straight-forward duh. Anybody could make up a receipt for anything. If insurance companies accepted them, they would be idiots. That's why they verify. If you want the money, start talking.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? LA
legaly do I have to release the name of a client to the insurance adjuster for which i rendered service to, claim lost earning capacity. I couldn't complete the sevice do to an accident that was not my fault and I had to refund the money to the person. I've given the auto insurance company a copy of the receipt where i refunded the money, they are giving me the run around. They are claiming they need to speak with the person who's sevice I couldn't complete.
**A: provide bonafide proof.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">