• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost wages lawyer with no injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Chops

What is the name of your state? Nevada
I was in an accident in which a lady struck my car, while pulling out of a parking spot and she happened to hit my car that I drive for Uber it's been two weeks and the insurance has not called me back and I'm going to pick up my car Monday if they try to lowball what I would get returned does anyone know a good lawyer in Vegas?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This is not a lawyer referral site and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. Call your state Bar Association, your local Legal Aid or any law schools in your area for names.

justalayman

You were obligated to mitigate your damages. That means if you needed a car and yours was not available you borrow or rent one to replace it. That then becomes part of your damages

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">