• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

macro9999

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
You should change your user name to micr06666 for being small minded and evil.
My response:

And when are you going to fall off the face of the Earth?

You know that no one wants you around here, yet you persist, even when we have you removed.

Doesn't that tell you anything?

You're not going to get any "respect" from anyone here, and we're going to constantly tell everyone that you're an idiot. So, if that's what you want, then please stay around.

Just how did you become a New York a s s h o l e ? Wait a minute - -

a s s h o l e, New York, same thing.

IAAL

Last edited:

gowest

IAAL...

I agree with your reply... right up to the "New York" reference... this is the same kind of "stereotype" that has people referring to all lawyers as "worse than used car salesmen".

I personally like your straightforward...no nonsense...strictly legal approach. Your answers to "legitimate" questions always seems to be honest and sincere. Your answers to ludicrous questions are entertaining and yet often have a "message" if the poster is really listening....

But my heart aches when you call me an.........

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gowest said:
IAAL...

I agree with your reply... right up to the "New York" reference... this is the same kind of "stereotype" that has people referring to all lawyers as "worse than used car salesmen".

I personally like your straightforward...no nonsense...strictly legal approach. Your answers to "legitmate" questions always seems to be honest and sincere. Your answers to ludicrous questions are entertaining and yet often have a "message" if the poster is really listening....

But my heart aches when you call me an.........
My response:

I speak from experience. You New Yorkers have too short of fuses. Their first instinct is to jump down people's throats, then ask questions. Because of this trait, I don't like New Yorkers, or New Jerseans, never have, and never will. I think it has something to do with the "rats in the box" theory. Manhattan is way, way, overcrowded and just like the rats in a shoebox, get nastier and nastier as the population grows. And, this happens from generation to generation, when it gets to the point that the nastiness becomes natural and in their blood, so to speak. And then, it spills over into New Jersey.

Also, the following post is from a person named "tesskoko" who identifies him/herself as being from New York City. I know the answer to the question - - however, I won't touch this person's post. Not with a ten foot poll.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=114768

What you think of attorneys is your business.

IAAL

Last edited:

gowest

IAAL...

Thanks for responding. I appreciate your honesty. That's how I form opinions about people... doesn't matter if they're a used car salesman, doctor, minister or lawyer- honesty is what I look for and that's why I value your posts.

I'm a manager for a busy Upstate restaurant were I have to deal with tourists from NY City all summer long. Many are just as you described them...but every once in awhile you meet one who restores your faith in mankind- and that's what keeps me going!

I have three attorneys at the present because of the death of a loved one. One I have never met in person (out of state-on the job accident)...One is the estate attorney....and one is the Wrongful Death-Pain and Suffering attorney. All have said that I am one of the nicest and most "educated" clients they have dealt with. ("educated" meaning I do my research...and ask intelligent questions). I have never jumped down anyone's throat...not even the throat of the dump truck driver who was speeding and drove through a red light...leaving the love of my life with massive injuries, including brain trauma...and fighting 6 months for his life.

Thanks for advising... and entertaining. Keep up the good work.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gowest said:
IAAL...

Thanks for responding. I appreciate your honesty. That's how I form opinions about people... doesn't matter if they're a used car salesman, doctor, minister or lawyer- honesty is what I look for and that's why I value your posts.

I'm a manager for a busy Upstate restaurant were I have to deal with tourists from NY City all summer long. Many are just as you described them...but every once in awhile you meet one who restores your faith in mankind- and that's what keeps me going!

I have three attorneys at the present because of the death of a loved one. One I have never met in person (out of state-on the job accident)...One is the estate attorney....and one is the Wrongful Death-Pain and Suffering attorney. All have said that I am one of the nicest and most "educated" clients they have dealt with. ("educated" meaning I do my research...and ask intelligent questions). I have never jumped down anyone's throat...not even the throat of the dump truck driver who was speeding and drove through a red light...leaving the love of my life with massive injuries, including brain trauma...and fighting 6 months for his life.

Thanks for advising... and entertaining. Keep up the good work.

My response:

Upstate New Yorkers are a whole different breed of people -- almost to the point of being in a different State. They are nice people.

I specifically mentioned Manhattan in my response. Those people are the nastiest bunch of a s s h o l e s I have ever encountered. It's one thing to be upset, but these people seem to have their "burner" on high, for no reason, all the damn time.

Whenever I get a client whose spouse is from New York City, I make it a point to make them my "project" - - and to give them a reason for being nasty. Because of my complete distain for "those people", I do my very best to make their lives a hell during litigation. I don't give them an inch. I will not cooperate with their attorneys, and I tell their attorneys right up front at the first communication, that there will be no cooperation. I make them stick to the law, and I play hardball.

New Yorkers make my stomach crawl.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">