• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Made Sexual Harrassment Complainted. Nothing was done

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I made a complaint to the HR director about a supervisor making sexual comments to me and I also informed them that I had a witness to these advances. The only thing she stated to me was "well, she only said this once to you" I immediatley replied by telling her that these advances was made to me more than once and I also told her that I do not feel comfortable being around her at all. Instead, they fired my supervisor and made the woman who made these sexual advances to me be my immediate supervisor. Instead of repremanding her she gave her a new position. The director of hr only said to this person (the offender) to apologize and that was it. She (the offender) said that she doesn't recall such an incident and also said she wouldn't be able to do such a thing. Of course, the director of HR believed her. What do I do? Do I have a case against this company. Because I have already quit and yet I still don't know what to do?

R

Redneck

I don't know if you have a case or not seeing that you have quit, but one is sure you need to talk to a lawyer to make sure if you have a case or not. Sexual Harrasment is a serious offense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">