• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Made the Scapegoat

• Thread starter LivingnNightmareland
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LivingnNightmareland

I work for a Calif State Agency and was made the scapegoat due to documentation I have on the new supervisor. Have 20 yrs in and this happened 3 yrs ago - was basically kicked out of that office and placed in somewhat former office as it had reorg. New boss (which is under Deputy Dir level) dropped the ball on an assignment (1 yr ago) and night before it was due to the Agency Director told me that I had come over to her "labelled" and she "was not going to take the fall for assignment being late". She was on prob for a year and also was aware of what happened in prior office - (also friends with her own boss and the boss I had in former office where nightmare started-so it's like the bermuda triangle). She thought I was documenting her and I told her I wasn't - but as before they are not going to take the chance. This has gone on now for 3 yrs and they are about to medically terminate me. Lost all my hair have been physically sick and progressively so each year. I have excellent documentation from beginning to pres and pics and drs statements but when I give agency name and office it originated in I can't seem to get any atty to call me back and I can't hang in there much longer. I had an excellent work history up until 3 yrs ago - can someone please help me (and yes I have gone to union but it is not stopping her most recent attacks nor my mental/physical issues - in the course of this mess - marriage fell apart, bankruptcy and i can't take her daily harassment/discrimination/retaliation much more - someone please help me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">