• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mail for red light ticket?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CAliving

What is the name of your state? CA. If a camera flashed for red light, and I was supposed to respond to it by a certain amount of time, how long do I have to reply to it by mail before I get another letter regarding it? Like if I don’t reply 25 days after the date, I’ll then receive another letter.

PayrollHRGuy

Why not simply deal with the notice that you've already received? This forum is not here to explain how to avoid your legal obligations.
In another thread down the street, the OP says he just changed his address on the registration. SO he probably doesn't have the first ticket.

I did.
"How long do I have to reply to it by mail before I get another letter regarding it? Like if I don’t reply 25 days after the date, I’ll then receive another letter."

CAliving

If you already received the first letter why are you waiting for the second?
It’s incase my address had to change and I received letters I didn’t know about; being sent to wrong address. Including notice letters to appear in court I wouldn’t know about etc. get what I mean?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">