• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Major dilema

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbs139

I just got suspended from my job at cingular wireless in upstate New york. They found out that i sold 6 phones on ebay that were missing from their inventory. i was told that this is a federal crime because the phones were sold to people in other states.

My questions are:
1.is it true that this is a federal crime?
2.besides firing me, what else can they do to me?
3.if they decide to bring criminal charges what kind of punishment will I get, since this is my first offense?

pojo2

Hello, is anybody there? You are a thief and dumb one at that and YES they can bring criminal charges against you and SHOULD!

rmet4nzkx

cbs139 said:
I just got suspended from my job at cingular wireless in upstate New york. They found out that i sold 6 phones on ebay that were missing from their inventory. i was told that this is a federal crime because the phones were sold to people in other states.

My questions are:
1.is it true that this is a federal crime?
2.besides firing me, what else can they do to me?
3.if they decide to bring criminal charges what kind of punishment will I get, since this is my first offense?
1. Yes
2. Lots of things, ask your criminal defense attorney.
3. Depends on the charges and the sentence the judge decides to give you.

What else did you steal?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">