• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

major medical insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zubbie

I had surgery 2 1/2 yrs ago, during post surgery treatment,my PCP retired so I found a new PCP who was not " capped " to the Dr.who did the surgery so treatment stopped. My new PCP referred me to his podiatrist who tried to humiliate me and read to me my old PCP medical records, wondering why my old PCP sent me else where instead of him. Needless to say I never went back to him. After 2 yrs of fighting the insurance co. filing grievences against the 2nd podiatrist.
My insurance co. has aloud me to see a 3rd podiatrist.I am in treatment now. My husband's company closed short notice,and the insurance will end in 19 days.Can I make the insurance co. pay for treatment they denied me for all of those years ? All of my
x-rays,PCP,and medical records state that I do have a foot problem, the insurance co. also knew this information for years .Please help I need to continue treatment, it affects the way I walk and I can not live this way, due to their lack of treatment,
I live in Pennsylvania

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">