• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debber

What is the name of your state? Ohio. My daughter had a bilateral breast reduction for sumertical purposes. One side was a little larger than a D and the other a C. Our insurance would not cover the reduction even though there was this decrepency in size so we scaped together the $7000 to pay the hospital $2000, the anesthesia $1000 and the the Plastic Surgeon $4000. During the pricing from the Surgeon, He indicated that there would be hospital costs and Anesthesia costs in addition to his charges. But 5 months after the surgery, we received a $420 bill from the Path Lab company indicating that they rcd the tissue from the doctor and we owe these monies. I called the Surgeon's office and his office personnel had indicated that it is the doctor's routine to send the tissue out for testing. I requested that they work with the path labs to remove or minimize the cost they are charging me. But have been unsuccessful in achieving a reduced rate or the removal of this cost. The surgeon passed us papers showing our costs for the surgery and no where can I locate any info indicating that there would be additional path charges. Am I responsible for this bill and if not, I do I get it resolved?

vrzirn

Just pay it! Then go buy your daughter some new bras. Aren't you happy to know there was no cancerous tissue?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">