• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

managers meeting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigboy96

What is the name of your state? ca what time is a reasonable meet.our store manager what to have a meeting at 1030pm on sunday the store closes at 7pm.he says that he needs to show his 2 asst how to do some paper work that i have to go even though i work in a differnt department and all he needs me 4 is 1/2hr thats it i dont have anything to do with the paper work he needs to show someone have to work next day got a 2 1/2 year old kid that in bed at this time by me leaving so late pulling my car out opening my gate who knows if my son will wake up and only 4 a 1/2.can i do something about this our at lease get paid more then a 1/2hr of pay

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Once more, please, and use some punctuation this time. Your post is almost unintelligible.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? ca what time is a reasonable meet.our store manager what to have a meeting at 1030pm on sunday the store closes at 7pm.he says that he needs to show his 2 asst how to do some paper work that i have to go even though i work in a differnt department and all he needs me 4 is 1/2hr thats it i dont have anything to do with the paper work he needs to show someone have to work next day got a 2 1/2 year old kid that in bed at this time by me leaving so late pulling my car out opening my gate who knows if my son will wake up and only 4 a 1/2.can i do something about this our at lease get paid more then a 1/2hr of pay
**A: Huh? Please post in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar.

Beth3

I think the OP is asking whether the employer can be forced to have meetings at a time the employees prefer (no) or whether the employer can be required to pay some sort of "premium pay" simply for having their meetings at an inconvenient time (no.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">