• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana Poss/Distribution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My boyfriend has been charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute(MA). His roommate was growing pot plants in their apartment. My boyfriend was not staying at his place at that time, we were having a baby and he was staying with me. He was charged with this because his landlord let herself into their house while noone was home. The lease was in my boyfriend's name. He isn't in any position at this time to afford a lawyer and makes to much money for a PD. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. He has no prior record. Thank You.


Senior Member
He needs a lawyer. He is facing a serious charge. Most states have probation programs for first time drug offenders, but he needs a lawyer to fight for it. If he makes too much money for a PD, he makes enough to set up a payment plan with a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential