• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marriage to legal resident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state?
My state is Georgia.

My husband entered the US on a visitors visa for 6 months
We were married 2 weeks before his visa ended.
He is here illegally.
What is the next step we should take?
We have been married for 1 year and 5 months.
Will he be deported?
Do I have to file to become a US Citizen?
Please help.:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential