• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Married in CA, papers never filed? Now in Texas, do I need to Annul?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
Taborah said:
What is the name of your state? TEXAS.
Please be more specific in your question, we need facts like when you married in CA.
What papers were not filed?
Have you heard about Nunc Pro Tunc?
Why are you asking about annulment?
Why are you looking at common law marriages.
Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential