• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marrying an illegal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
I live in Utah and am engaged to a man who came here from the UK 3 years ago and is no longer legally here. What steps do we need to take in regards to marriage so that we do not run the risk of him being deported?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential