• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MD deck contractor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

efghi

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

I hired someone in the fall to clean and stain my deck. The day he finished staining my deck, he asked me to pay him. He said he would be out to clean the cement patio of the deck stain that had been left behind from the spraying above. He came out 2-3 weeks after the stain had been put on the deck and attempted to clean it. My mom went out to look and she said that it didn't get cleaned. I went down to look and took some pictures when it was wet from the rain. He made an excuse that he probably didn't see the stains because it was wet. He said he would be back out and he has not made an attempt yet. I have left messages and sent him text messages as well. I have now started emailing him so I have proof in writing. What should I do? He hasn't finished and I have paid him in good faith that he will finish the job.

efghi

I dont know his address. I only know his email and phone number. I've even looked on his website. Any ideas?

Roo

Call city hall and see if he has a business license. If so, they should be able to provide a mailing address.

my_wan

I dont know his address. I only know his email and phone number. I've even looked on his website. Any ideas?
He has a website, it's likely you could run a whois on it and get an address.
You have a phone number, do a reverse lookup on the number.

Both can be done with Google.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">