• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



due to lack of diagnosis over a three plus year period of progressively acute symptoms, i now suffer from severe bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome, advanced stage. had surgery performed on one hand and preparing for surgery on the other. once discovering condition through referal to another physician, who diagnosed me within the first five minutes of initial consultation, followed up with all practical measures to discover permanent disabling damage, irreversable. each and every physician to examine me, other than my original doctor of five to six years, diagnosed me with bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome immediately without hesitation. Electrical studies to verify severity at advanced stage. this has not only caused severe pain and distress over the past three to four years to myself as well as my family, but has also literally eliminated my lifetime career dream of cosmetology (for which i was attending school when my condition became disabling) as well as the prospects of most careers my work history qualifies me for. My choices are now limited to not only suffering physically to the extent of partial disability, but also limited areas of work. what job can i perform without constant use of my hands that i can base a "career" on to build a prosperous life for myself and my family? keep in mind i am a single parent with no family support. does the law entitle me to compensation? if so, could someone please direct me towards some help? any consideration would be much appreciated. mahalo.


Senior Member
You MAY have malpractice claim. Go to AttorneyPages.com and ask a lawyer in your state -- HAwaii -- under accidents or personal injury or medical malpractice.

This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential