• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

flowerchild7861

What is the name of your state?Washington state
medical malpractice?
Routine appendectomy resulting in significant internal bleeding. 3 hospital stays - 1st for slightly inflamed appendix removal 11hrs in hospital 2nd stay 10 days later for 5 days, and 3rd stay 10 days later for 5 days. 7 CT scans within 30 days. Have suffered pain and discomfort since surgery. Currently being treated for significant digestive issues, 8 months post op. Thanks for your time. Kathy

justalayman

To start with, it doesn’t appear you know why you are having these problems, like in specifically. That is very important if you are considering a law suit. An attorney isn’t likely to give you much more than the time of day if you don’t know what is wrong. There is no way to attribute the issues to malpractice unless you know what the problem is. Only then can it be determined whether the doctor caused the issue and whether it was beyond acceptable standards of care.

flowerchild7861

That is exactly my point. 4 different surgeons and several other PA's etc were all perplexed at the complications. Hopefully the continuation of testing by my gastro Dr. will solve the mystery. Thanks for your thoughts.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
That is exactly my point. 4 different surgeons and several other PA's etc were all perplexed at the complications. Hopefully the continuation of testing by my gastro Dr. will solve the mystery. Thanks for your thoughts.
Unless and until you discover the cause of the complications, it is unknown whether there is any medical malpractice.

It is possible that everyone did everything by the book, but that your unique body is not a textbook body.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">