• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PCADD

What is the name of your state? ALABAMA, CAN ALSO USE FLORIDA IF BETTER.
NOT EXACTLY SURE WHERE TO GO ON THIS QUESTION. MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GO ANYWHERE BUT AM TOLD TO TRY SO HERE GOES. EARLY 70'S HAD MEDICAL WORK DONE IN PHIL NAVAL HOSPITAL. NAVY DOCTOR DECIDED TO DO SOME LIQUID NITROGEN (BURN)SKIN TESTS. THEY DID NOT WORK AND LEFT ME WITH 5 (NICKEL SIZE) SCARS ON MY FOREARMS. HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING FROM THE MILITARY AS A RESULT OF THESE SCARS. TRIED TO GET SOMETHING FROM THE VA BUT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HURT THEY COULD DO NOTHING. EVERYONE (NON LAWYERS) INSIST THAT I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED SOMEHOW FOR DISFIGUREMENT, EMOTIONAL STRESS, ETC. THEY ARE VERY NOTICABLE AND I AM ALWAYS ANSWERING QUESTIONS AS TO HOW AND WHY THEY ARE THERE. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS

racer72

YOU HAVE NO CLAIM. THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS EXPIRED YEARS AND YEARS AGO. AND CLICK ON THE ^&*%^$(^&) CAPS BUTTON NEXT TIME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL..........

PCADD

shot me for the mistake. if it upset you so much about the caps you did not have to reply. get a life.:rolleyes:

A

ahutchGA

Nice manners

Look, Racer72 was being courteous to read and respond to your post.
It is simply polite to use lower-case when typing. Otherwise it looks like shouting and is hard to read.

There is no need for you to be snotty to Racer, just because he didn't tell you what YOU wanted to hear.

PCADD

i admitted it was a mistake to use the CAPS. did not need your input. thought i was going to get the reply i did but did not appreciate the " AND CLICK ON THE ^&*%^$(^&) CAPS BUTTON NEXT TIME". if that offends you too, then you also should get a life.

PCADD

i ask a simple question, and i get a fool like you with no answer. i think grandpa needs a hobby. have a good day

racer72

Read the first 4 words of my first post. I will not get into a war of words with you, I can read all the words in the red letters in the top of the page. Good day, sir.

R

rapunzel41

if you believe you were injured and scarred by the navy, then by all means, please contact a personal injury attorney. he/she will probably consult with you for no cost or low cost and advise you of your rights and the strength of your case.
i also think the attorney can/will advise you on the appropriate party to sue. it could be the navy; it could be the doctor as an individual; maybe both.
there may also be some satisfaction in reporting the doctor to the board of medicine in the state where he/she is licenced. in florida, if applicable, any person can make a report to the Department of Health Care Administration.
please see www.myflorida.com if florida is the correct place. (you also mentioned alabama)
good luck to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">