• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical retirement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD

I was honorably discharged 7 years ago. My chain of command would not sign my enlistment papers due to me seeing mental health 2-3 months earlier. I would like to know if there are any forms out there that i can read up on papers i can feel out to apply for medical retirement.

Side note due to my visits i was given 90% va disability and there is paper work in now for it to be moved to 100%.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential