• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiana1991

What is the name of your state? Texas
Ok so I get child support and medical support from my child's father. I now make to much money to qualify for Medicaid or Chip. I can get coverage for my girls through my job for 300 dollars. Will I have to pay this or will he have to reimburse me this amount if is more than what he pay for medical support now? Or do we split this cost equally? How is medical support determined case?

HRZ

Read your order and google the topic for Texas ...it may be that Dad is required to pay your full actual cost of covering the children ...but details matter

Tiana1991

Read your order and google the topic for Texas ...it may be that Dad is required to pay your full actual cost of covering the children ...but details matter
I've read the order and googled but still no answers. But thanks

LdiJ

Ok so I get child support and medical support from my child's father. I now make to much money to qualify for Medicaid or Chip. I can get coverage for my girls through my job for 300 dollars. Will I have to pay this or will he have to reimburse me this amount if is more than what he pay for medical support now? Or do we split this cost equally? How is medical support determined case?
If dad is already covering the children why would you put them on your insurance?

Tiana1991

If dad is already covering the children why would you put them on your insurance?
They have Medicaid which I don't qualify for any more so one of us would have to add them to our insurance plan through our job. He don't have insurance through his job so I would have to do it. That's why I'm putting them on my plan.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
If you do not have answers to my questions and only choose to question me. Please keep comment to yourself.
Most often, there are additional questions which require answers to help you. If you are not willing to answer those questions? Feel free to consult an attorney. Who will expect payment.

Tiana1991

Most often, there are additional questions which require answers to help you. If you are not willing to answer those questions? Feel free to consult an attorney. Who will expect payment.
It's a different between asking a question and being questioned. But thanks I have my answer from a more helpful site.

quincy

Quoting this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">