• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

My husband got angry and left. He was gone for two days and I filed a missing person at the police department. One hour later they found him and I received a call at home And an officer said that he was okay but could not tell me anything else. Do I have a right to know where he is. I have no idea when or if he is coming home. I have two toddlers and this dies not feel fair. Do I?

Just Blue

My husband got angry and left. He was gone for two days and I filed a missing person at the police department. One hour later they found him and I received a call at home And an officer said that he was okay but could not tell me anything else. Do I have a right to know where he is. I have no idea when or if he is coming home. I have two toddlers and this dies not feel fair. Do I?
Perhaps hubby told the officer to give you minimal info...Why was he so angry?
BTW : Your situation has nothing to do with malpractice.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
It may not be fair, but it's legal. He's an adult, and apparently does not want you knowing where he is. I'm sorry you're going through this.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You do not have a right under the law to the information, no. Your husband has privacy rights and if he doesn't want you to know where he is, then that's the ball game.

quincy

Does your husband have a medical condition that is of concern?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">