• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medicated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kip

Last week the doctor changed my medication(amitriptyline) to a higher dose. On the day that I uped the meds I started filling light headed and out of it at work. while this was going on my boss started asking me questions about some forms that I had filled out. I'm really not sure what I told him, but he claims I admitted to falsely filing the paperwork. I went home because I was feeling so bad, but he sent someone to my house to bring me back to work. He then asked me more question. It was clear to see that I was not myself, but he contenued to investigate. Because of statements that I made, and the way he said I answered them I was fired. The job has a copy of all of my medical records, and a list of medications that I take. I feel that it was unjust to question me knowing that I was medicated. What can I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">