• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Men's Health

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoish7584

I know someone who died because a wrong medicine seems to be injected to him during his penis enhancement operation, is there any kind of law that protect us from that when the doctor claims that it is just an accident?

quincy

Your advertising link is being removed. Commercial messages are prohibited on this forum.

You potentially can sue for medical malpractice if a doctor claims a medical mistake was just an accident.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You early adopters just can't wait for technology to be mature before jumping on the bandwagon.

quincy

You early adopters just can't wait for technology to be mature before jumping on the bandwagon.
Haha. I find that using my cell for the forum and my computers for work helps me from inadvertently confusing the two - which I did once in the past. Fortunately I was able to fix my error before harm was done. :unsure::eek::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">