• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mental abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? california
i have been with this man for seven years. we are not married but have lived as so. i have a young son of 10 years old.(not his child) over the years we have grown apart mainly because of his abusive speech to me. my family won't even come around any more which he really don't care how they feel. he uses improper language about the opposite sex constantly. even if he is just watching tv. his own daughter won't even let her step son spend the night in fear of what he might say or do. he has a past history which is always in our minds. also of being convicted of being abusive to female minors. which he has always denied, but spent 4 years in prison for. i can't get him out of the house. he is constantly calling me foul names and fighting with me. i need to know how to get him out , our home is a rental, i pay the majority of house upkeep. he keeps telling me to leave,because i have family to go to . he has no where to go and no money . what can i do?


I'm thinking you could leave? You have a job right? It might be easier for you to just move....sounds like he is perfectly content with the way the situation is now. You could probably force him out, but will it be worth the headache?

Just a thought.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential