• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Merit Raises

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MARSHALL

I'm in KS. There is a provision where I work that says that if your last performance was outstanding and your salary is below the midrange on your salary level that you would get an performance evaluation every 9 months until you have crossed over that midrange point. If I meet those two qualifications and two other employees are getting theirs in 9mths, do I have a valid legal complaint involving payment of wages? I asked my supervisor about how I would qualify for the 9mth review. When she told me those 2 things I said that I met them and she said no I don't. I am in a catch 22, if I do say something my review will stink! If I don't say anything then I have given up a few thousand dollars in needed compensation.

P

PapaSmurf

Did she tell you how you failed to meet the requirements?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">