• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Message for IAAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Suni

Hi IAAL....
I just wanted to thank you once again for your advice, and you will be glad to know that I did retain an attorney for my brother, ya know I thought to myself geez, how am I going to do this I have been on workman's comp for the last two years and can barely make my rent as it is.....so I contacted my Attorney, asked him if he knew a criminal Attorney that would be interested in the case and take it until I get my settlement.(Which we are just waiting for the final crt. date on.) he gave me the number of a guy, and it just happens that I knew the guys father. He use to be a customer of mine. He suggested putting a lein on my settlement, however because it is not medical, we couldn't so he agreed to take the case with a promisary note. and not a penny upfront, (incredible) I just can't tell you how good it feels to know that there are still people out there with a heart!!!! And had it not been for your sound advice....that literally scared the **** out of me. I probably wouldn't of thought of my Attorney. So Thanks so much.....It's costing a pretty penny. But.....He is my baby brother, and I love him very much. He is all I have and vise a versa. So He said to tell you thank you for the great advise.....I'll keep in touch and let ya know the out come of all this. Your Wonderful, and give great advice. Thanks so Much.....Sincerely Suni

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Suni:
Hi IAAL....
I just wanted to thank you once again for your advice, and you will be glad to know that I did retain an attorney for my brother, ya know I thought to myself geez, how am I going to do this I have been on workman's comp for the last two years and can barely make my rent as it is.....so I contacted my Attorney, asked him if he knew a criminal Attorney that would be interested in the case and take it until I get my settlement.(Which we are just waiting for the final crt. date on.) he gave me the number of a guy, and it just happens that I knew the guys father. He use to be a customer of mine. He suggested putting a lein on my settlement, however because it is not medical, we couldn't so he agreed to take the case with a promisary note. and not a penny upfront, (incredible) I just can't tell you how good it feels to know that there are still people out there with a heart!!!! And had it not been for your sound advice....that literally scared the **** out of me. I probably wouldn't of thought of my Attorney. So Thanks so much.....It's costing a pretty penny. But.....He is my baby brother, and I love him very much. He is all I have and vise a versa. So He said to tell you thank you for the great advise.....I'll keep in touch and let ya know the out come of all this. Your Wonderful, and give great advice. Thanks so Much.....Sincerely Suni
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Thanks for the wonderful compliment, and the report. I sincerely hope all works out for your brother, and you.

Thanks again, and keep me posted.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">