• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mexican Marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LadyBlu

surlybroad said:
Hmmm? I got the same response when I tried to email myself. :) are you using a local isp or one of the biggies (aol, msn, etc.)?
surly and CT, I believe the board admin has disabled that function for whatever reason.

C

CTfireman

In that case if you would like to discuss this further please let me know your e-mail. I cannot post mine here for obvious reasons now. I hope that further discussion will be in confidence.

S

surlybroad

Do you have ICQ or AOL Instant Messenger?
I'm not sure there is really anything more to discuss.
Further discussion should take place between your girlfriend and an attorney. I sincerely hope that she will seek some legal counsel soon and that this works out for her in whatever way it should. One more suggestion, have her find out if there is an organization called CASA nearby. CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) is a wonderful organization devoted to child advocacy issues.
Good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">