• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MICHIGAN COMPANY OF EX - ALL MY NAME ON PAPERS - HE STOLE MILLIONS FROM ME

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich_mom

Hi everyone,

I live in Michigan. I have been living together with the father of my kids for 15 years.
We built up a company in 2013 which makes millions now.
  • I am the registered agent until 2016
  • Have my signature in agreements with the customer
  • I have business expenses
  • Business email
  • Correspondences
  • and all kind of documentations showing that I was involved with the company.

We are separated and he took me out from all of the records and he said I do not have any right on the company.

Please help me. I need to understand if I can have my rights and stolen millions back.
How can I prove anything?
Do I even have any right?

I am ready to offer a percentage of what I can get from my ex, to a good business law attorney.
Thanks.
S.

Just Blue

Hi everyone,

I live in Michigan. I have been living together with the father of my kids for 15 years.
We built up a company in 2013 which makes millions now.
  • I am the registered agent until 2016
  • Have my signature in agreements with the customer
  • I have business expenses
  • Business email
  • Correspondences
  • and all kind of documentations showing that I was involved with the company.
We are separated and he took me out from all of the records and he said I do not have any right on the company.

Please help me. I need to understand if I can have my rights and stolen millions back.
How can I prove anything?
Do I even have any right?

I am ready to offer a percentage of what I can get from my ex, to a good business law attorney.
Thanks.
S.
Attorney's are not allowed to troll FreeAdvice for clients...frankly you wouldn't want an attorney who did. ;)

Call the Bar Assoc in your state for a referral.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
First: This is not a referral site.
Second: How does being "involved" with the company equate to you owning any of it?

Zigner

In one agreement with another company, I am listed as 100% owner of the company as shareholder.
The falsehoods told to another don't matter. How are you listed in the documents that establish the company?

PayrollHRGuy

A registered agent simply means you will be the person who will be served should the company be sued. It grants no ownership.

mich_mom

Look, you do not belong on this forum if there are millions of dollars involved. If there are millions of dollars involved you should be talking no one but an experienced attorney.
I don’t know how I can find an experienced attorney. I live inClarkston Michigan.

Zigner

Where can I see the ownership history of the company?
You would need to look at the articles of incorporation or the operating agreement (depending on the structure of the company.) I suspect that you actually own none of the company and were simply an employee.

mich_mom

The falsehoods told to another don't matter. How are you listed in the documents that establish the company?
Listed as the the
listed as the registered agent I guess but I don’t know where to check the ownership history of the company. Do you have any idea how I can check it?

mich_mom

You would need to look at the articles of incorporation or the operating agreement (depending on the structure of the company.) I suspect that you actually own none of the company and were simply an employee.
I see. Where can I see the articles? Is there a place I can apply to get a history or the company article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">