• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MICHIGAN COMPANY OF EX - ALL MY NAME ON PAPERS - HE STOLE MILLIONS FROM ME

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

henbob6

My question to the community is if I may ask, where can I get the information about the ownership of the company.
What should I focus on? Where should I start?

If he incorporated in MI, then maybe here:

https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/corpweb/CorpSearch/CorpSearch.aspx
Then try Delaware and Nevada...then the other 47 states.

But what are you going to do then? Even if you find out you were named 100% owner of the company, what will you do?

You do need to call an attorney.

mich_mom

If he incorporated in MI, then maybe here:

https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/corpweb/CorpSearch/CorpSearch.aspx
Then try Delaware and Nevada...then the other 47 states.

But what are you going to do then? Even if you find out you were named 100% owner of the company, what will you do?

You do need to call an attorney.
Yes thanks, I know this site. I checked and saw my name listed between 2013 and 2016.
Before spending a lot of money with attorneys, I just want to make sure if even I have any right.
This was my point.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Yes thanks, I know this site. I checked and saw my name listed between 2013 and 2016.
Before spending a lot of money with attorneys, I just want to make sure if even I have any right.
This was my point.
OUR point is that WE can't tell you if you have any "right" - you will need an attorney to do that.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
This was my point.
You saw your name listed as what? A registered agent? An owner? It makes a difference.

I get that you're frustrated, but what you describe sound like you were a life-partner, not business partner, helping out. Because corresponding with vendors, signing customer agreements, and being a registered agent is nowhere close to ownership of a company.

Like others have said: you desperately need an attorney to have even a remote chance of proving that you are somehow entitled to a portion of his business.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I really do not understand why you have this attitude.

I do not have any proof. All I have is the company article, some customer agreements with my signature on them, correspondence with the vendors, negotiation, my name listed as a registered agent, and that's it. I did not get paid for anything I have done for the company even if in some agreements I am listed as the Managing Director, or VP or even 100% Shareholder.
My question to the community is if I may ask, where can I get the information about the ownership of the company.
What should I focus on? Where should I start?

I have worked and still working in an automotive supplier company and whatever I did for his company was taking whole my after regular work hours and weekend hours.

Thanks.
If you married in Turkey, and divorced in Turkey... Then are you a US citizen, or not?

And if you are not a US citizen, then what is your immigration status and his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">