• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Microsoft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkumar36

Hi,

Note: I am Indian student nowadays in Finland so the laws applicable are Europe Law.
I need advise on video courses:

- I have plan to create video courses where I teach about coding/programming using C#(Microsoft technology)
- I would upload courses to sites for example-Udemy and I would sell those videos so videos are not free but paid
- The courses are related with Microsoft technologies like C# courses, Certification Courses, Programming Team API, AZURE API(I am teaching these in videos)
- I want to create courses for Certification with Objective by objective mentioned on official page of Microsoft exam page

So, I would teach each objective and use the exam objective page as my content of course

Do you see any problem or if I need any special permission from Microsoft or if you think that I am violating any rule by Microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">