• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

midemeanor warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oso1904

i was caught taking 2 bottles of alcohol and then told by store security that if i just gave him the bottles and agreed not to come in the store again we could leave it at that. after going back in the store i gave them to him and then he asked for my i d. he then proceeded to look me up in his computer and found that i had a history with the store and that now he would have to call the police. that wasnt going to work for me because i had just got a new job and i also had to pick my son up from school. The reason i even tried to do what i did was because i was broke and needed money for gas the next day and didnt have anything or anyone to help me. I regret the whole thi8ng because i have a few people who depend on me and it was a stupid thing to do. when he said he was goig to have to notify the police i freaked and asked him to please not call them. he said he had no choice so i left. they didnt chase me but they had my ID anyway so i thought they would be coming to get me asap. Well to date i have a warrant for what im assuming is this case. I am afraid to go and get a court date becuase of my priors and i have some immigration issuses. i have gotten a letter from some recovery Attorneys who want me to pay even though nothing was taken in the end. i would pay if i knew the criminal case would go away but they want both. i have an excellent job now and evrything is great but my stupid impulse action. what advice do you suggest?

quincy

i was caught taking 2 bottles of alcohol and then told by store security that if i just gave him the bottles and agreed not to come in the store again we could leave it at that. after going back in the store i gave them to him and then he asked for my i d. he then proceeded to look me up in his computer and found that i had a history with the store and that now he would have to call the police. that wasnt going to work for me because i had just got a new job and i also had to pick my son up from school. The reason i even tried to do what i did was because i was broke and needed money for gas the next day and didnt have anything or anyone to help me. I regret the whole thi8ng because i have a few people who depend on me and it was a stupid thing to do. when he said he was goig to have to notify the police i freaked and asked him to please not call them. he said he had no choice so i left. they didnt chase me but they had my ID anyway so i thought they would be coming to get me asap. Well to date i have a warrant for what im assuming is this case. I am afraid to go and get a court date becuase of my priors and i have some immigration issuses. i have gotten a letter from some recovery Attorneys who want me to pay even though nothing was taken in the end. i would pay if i knew the criminal case would go away but they want both. i have an excellent job now and evrything is great but my stupid impulse action. what advice do you suggest?
What is the name of your state?

You need an attorney. The warrant is not going away until you take care of it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">