• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Military Child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Goldmoon

Hi I'm trying to find out what the child support rate is for families in the Military in Arizona. I have 3 children ages 10, 7 and 3. My husband has been in the miltary for 12 years now and we have been married for almost 13 years. Can anyone give me a estimated guess on this subject. Thank You very much, Mommy-of-3.

C

chili642

There is no seperation of child support because one parent is in the military. If you have a child support order or dissolution judgement;contact the Va at (800)827-1000. They will provide instructions on how to submit your dissolution or child support order for payment. If you have no child support order contact you local child support agency for services and enforcement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">