• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Min H1B Visa validity to Reenter US

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karan2405

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Hi,

My spouse is having valid H1B visa stamped from her first company A.
Her visa is valid upto 22-sept-2010.

Presently she is working with company B.

We have planned a trip to INdia and coming back on 4/11/2010.Is it necessary to get her new visa stamping?Please suggest.

karan2405

Please confirm.

I have not made any arrangement as someone told me that it is not required.
But it would be great help if some one give me confirmed advice.

Lana,appreciate if you can also provide your suggestion

candg918

Your wife is the worker. Is she incapable of handling her own visa questions?

If you need a consultation with an attorney, schedule and pay for it. Attorneys that post to this forum do so on their spare time and not on your request/demand. Since your wife is a highly paid tech worker, she (and you) can certainly afford to do so.

karan2405

It seems like you donot know how to talk.You just know how to comments on people's question.

I am also senior member of most technical forum where people come for advice and whenever I get time I try to resolve there problems.It depends on person expertise areas and nature to help

Its just a professional attitude to help in free time because it costs you nothing.

Just see your language when you post.You have time to write this much without answering the question...just crappy comments.

Thanks for your support so far...Its better to get suggestion from other forums.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">