• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mineral rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Our very large family holds collectively some mineral rights in WV. We all live in NC. We want one family member to act for us all. We also do not want the shares further diluted by death, divorce etc. since nothing can be leased unless all owners sign.
What legal entity, if any would be the best to hold these mineral rights?
Harry Helms

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential