• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

minor parent custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kyle316963

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I am 15 years old and the mother of my son is 17. She moved out of my house because i called the police on her for assualt. She took my son with her and im not sure if i can do anything about that being that their is no custody settlement between us. Now she has a schitzophrania or however you spell it. It runs in her family. Her parents house is horrible and very unsafe. Their is trash everywhere no insulation anywhere holes in the ceiling. Now i am sure that the judge is going to request a spychatriac evaluation. Now before their is no court is their anything i can do legally to see my child without her being their.

Mbarr

kyle316963 said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I am 15 years old and the mother of my son is 17. She moved out of my house because i called the police on her for assualt. She took my son with her and im not sure if i can do anything about that being that their is no custody settlement between us. Now she has a schitzophrania or however you spell it. It runs in her family. Her parents house is horrible and very unsafe. Their is trash everywhere no insulation anywhere holes in the ceiling. Now i am sure that the judge is going to request a spychatriac evaluation. Now before their is no court is their anything i can do legally to see my child without her being their.
You will need a court order.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">