• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor's age?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?FL. I am in a joint custody arrangement with my ex-husband and we have one child, who is 13 years old, that spends her time equally at each residence. I want to move out of state and my daughter would like to go with me. At what age can the child decide which parent they would like to live with full time?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential