• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wendylee

I am in the state of Alaska, my daughter was out the road with a group of her classmates. 95% of her class was drinking, she had had a glass of wine 2hrs before and when state troopers showed up, he gave all breathalizers, the ones that were smart enough to mess up the lizer, were not given tickets, my daughter blew a .03, but officer said that wasnt an amount to even put down so he put down a .067, what is the legal amount? Yes I know she shouldn't have had a drink, but kids that were smelling of alcohol and were definatly drunk didn't get tickets, he picked and chose them..how can I prove it. 12 kids got MIP's. this is her second offence, she is 17yrs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">