• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mirranda rights violated?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luvjazz

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida

I have recently learned that from 1999 to 2002 in Broward County there was an illegal Miranda Rights form used in interrogations. It's my understanding that those arrested were not informed of thier right to have counsil present during interrogations. If this is true how does it effect those arrested, tried, and convicted during this time period? :confused:

BelizeBreeze

luvjazz said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida

I have recently learned that from 1999 to 2002 in Broward County there was an illegal Miranda Rights form used in interrogations. It's my understanding that those arrested were not informed of thier right to have counsil present during interrogations. If this is true how does it effect those arrested, tried, and convicted during this time period? :confused:
Post here the exact wording of the form.

luvjazz

:confused: Florida, Broward County The form was defective. It did not state that the arrested person had the right to have an atorney present during questioning.

BelizeBreeze

luvjazz said:
:confused: Florida, Broward County The form was defective. It did not state that the arrested person had the right to have an atorney present during questioning.
what part of "Post here the exact wording of the form." didn't you understand?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">