• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misaligned jaw after wisom tooth removal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ColmMoody

Washington: A year ago i went to the dentist to remove my wisdom teeth and my dentist put a lot of force on the bottom left tooth ever since then my jaw has been popping and occasionally locking up to the point i have to force it sideways with a painful pop to get it working normally. It has been very painful to deal with can i do anything about it or are they not liable?

quincy

You should first speak to your own dentist about the problems you've experienced since the wisdom tooth extraction. I agree with xylene that what you are experiencing sounds like temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).

You can also be examined by another dentist for an opinion.

Depending on what is said to you by your own dentist and any other dentist you see, you can set up an appointment with a dental malpractice attorney in your area. Initial consultations are (generally) free.

Washington has a 3-year statute of limitations for dental malpractice claims (you have three years from the date of injury to file a claim).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">